Stocking Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

Wow! What a huge surprise for me! I was home yesterday and the doorbell rang and I got a package!!

What was inside??

My stocking!! :D

Thank you so much!

I got all sorts of goodies in my stocking including:
Christmas baking supplies (yay!) and kitchen items
Apple cider mixes (whaaaat?? I can't wait to try one!)
An adorable bear brooch
A couple postcards and a magnet for my collections
Stickers, pencils
A toothbrush and toothpaste - I told my mother, because she also always gives me a new toothbrush in my stocking!
Some Yankee candles, which I'm actually pretty excited about - I've never had real Yankee candles before!
A nice pair of Christmas socks
a toy story pen!!

and more!!

Thank you so much!

Yours will be going out soon! I just want to go somewhere in particular and can't until tomorrow. :)

You are welcome, I'm so glad your stocking arrived and really didn't take that long. Merry Christmas to both you and your family.

Just got back from a busy day at the Pet Expo (yay!!!).

I packed up my stocking and closed the box and realized I had forgotten the card.... AGAIN. So I opened the box back up and put it in!! Being thrifty, I'm reusing the box mine came in, because boxes cost MONEY here (I have always been amazed at the free packing boxes at the US post offices).

It will be sent out tomorrow!

Mine arrived from Cindy today.....wow! 2 day priority took 6 days! Guess I better get my packages ready earlier than I expected.

Thank you, Cindy and Happy Holidays!

DSCN6108.JPG

My stocking arrived today also. Thanks so much Lynne. Since I had plans for the weekend and left right after work, I'll report on the contents when I return home on Sunday

Loved my stocking from Lynne thanks so much it was stuffed full with lots of goodies

A pair of slipper socks
frozen pads, frame, little figurines
princess pens
gloves
oraments
lip balm
dark chocolate almonds
plus a special toy and treats for my wheaten terrier Sandy. She loved them thanks so much.

Merry Christmas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter