• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Still looking for a Roommate - Spring Advantage 2013!

JessicaFaye508

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I know disboards isn't the typical place you look for your DCP roommate, but I just wanted to throw my survey up here incase anyone is still looking!

I am Spring Advantage, moving down January 22nd, leaving August 9th, in wellness housing, and I want to live in Patterson!

Message me or post here if you might be interested! :goodvibes

NAME: Jess
BIRTH DATE/AGE: May 8th, 1993
ORIENTATION: Straight
HOMETOWN: Buffalo, NY
MAJOR: Theatre Performance/Communications
MINOR: None

DISNEY VITALS
ROLE: Concierge
TERM: Spring Advantage
ARRIVAL DATE: January 22nd
DEPARTURE DATE: August 9th
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Flying

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Wellness
BUILDING: Patterson
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: It doesn’t really matter. 4 or 6 total in the room? That’s probably realistic.
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Parties constantly, doesn’t respect when I’m trying to go sleep, someone who takes things without asking, and someone who starts drama for no reason or has a bad attitude.
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Someone who loves Disney and is accepting of my Disney obsession, someone who is respectful, truthful, and honest, and someone who I can look to as a friend! (okay, that’s more than 3 haha)

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Nope!
DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? I like to have fun… but I don’t drink. I just feel like there are so many other things that I can be doing that is a better use of my time.
DO YOU SMOKE? No I don’t!
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None that I know of!
MESSY OR TIDY? I would consider myself tidy. When I get really busy, clothes tend to pile up on my floor. But I always clean it up once I have a free moment!
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I do :) Food is probably one of my favorite things on this planet.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night. For sure.

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? I’m pretty much open to doing any chores!
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Like I said, I’m pretty much open to anything. I’m sure there’s some chores I really hate doing but I can’t think of them right now.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? As long as you ask beforehand I’m open to sharing! I’m a very giving person haha
DO YOU SNORE? Nope!
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? At some point between 11:30 and 2 usually.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Anytime between 9 am and 1 pm
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: is cool and dark

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Disney obsessed, friendly, and responsible!
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I am very easy to talk to!
ONE BAD QUALITY: When I get stressed out I can get crabby.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Full House, Boy Meets World, Friends, Lizzie McGuire, Saved By the Bell, the Amanda Show, and Once Upon a Time
FAVORITE MOVIES: Aladdin, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, and Peter Pan
FAVORITE MUSIC: Disney Music and Taylor Swift. (Then just random songs – no particular artists. I pretty much like everything!)

DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE: Like I said, Aladdin, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, and Peter Pan!
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Rapunzel, Flynn, Pluto, Minnie, Ariel, Aladdin, Jasmine, and Belle
FAVORITE PRINCESS: Rapunzel, Ariel, Jasmine, and Belle!
FAVORITE PARK: Magic Kingdom!
FAVORITE RIDE: Toy Story Mania and the PeopleMover!
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY? 25+
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? I have literally been dreaming about working for Disney my ENTIRE life. It is my biggest passion and I know more about it than the average Disney fan. I can’t wait to live out my dream and work for the company that has made me so happy my entire life! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter