Still haven't received my packet for May 10 cruise!!

sallymomo

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Ok so we booked our cruise (leaving May 10) last monday (April 20) and we were told we would get our packet within the week (which was last week) And today is Tuesday and still no packet. I remember them telling us that they were gonna overnight it. ichecked the UPS website with my reservation number as a reference code number and it can't be found. We called Disney and they said that it would go our in a couple of days but its been a couple of days and still no sign of it. Has anyone booked a cruise a month ahead of time and received their packet after a couple of weeks?? We haven't completed the Online registration yet cuz we didn't have time so could that be why we haven't gotten our packet yet?

What the deal with this??

Point one, it should arrive any day now. Point 2, there is NOTHING in it that you need. All of the forms are available on line (why not do them there and save yourself time?) Luggage tags are available at the MCO welcome center if you're using DCL transportation or at Port Canaveral from the porters. If you have DCL transfers, your transfer info will be in the computer so you really don't need the ticket in the documents.

Take a deep breath and relax--if you get NOTHING in the mail, you're still ok. Odds are they'll arrive any day now.

We are in the same boat (situation that is, not actual ship):lmao: We booked April 16 for a May 16 departure. We still do not have a stateroom or Travel documents. When I called on Sunday to correct my birthdate, they said it looked like they had not shipped my travel documents yet, but to expect them 10 days prior to travel. I am sure you will get them this week.

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US

Follow this link to UPS Tracking. Enter your Cruise confirmation number in the Shipment Reference section. Put in your country & zipcode.
If it doesn't come up under your zip & you have a travel agent, put in the zipcode for their office. I had AAA & had to do this. The documents were sent to them & I had to pick them up at their office so they could explain them to me:rotfl2::lmao:. As previously noted, everything that comes in the pack can be done online, no explanation necessary. For me it was just a waste of my time to pick them up, because everything they explained to me I had already done online. We were driving, so didn't have anything with air travel to worry about.

If you do not have a room assignment then the documents have not shipped yet. If you do want to receive them, you don't need them as stated above, you need to call and have them printed without the room number.

So i still haven't received the packet and we are almost 9 days from cruise.
I did, however, notice that the website is now showing a room number. So does that mean that the documents have shipped and may show up over the weekend??
UPS website is still not showing anything.

I did, however, notice that the website is now showing a room number. So does that mean that the documents have shipped and may show up over the weekend??

congrats on getting a room assignment; I would call DCL and ask them to overnight your docs.

I was wondering how soon before the cruise we get the documents. Our last Disney cruise was 5 years ago andI thought I remembered they came about 2 weeks before the cruise. Our problem this year is we are leaving home 2 weeks before the cruise, so I doubt we will have our documents before we leave. This is our 50th anniversary celebration, so we are going to take a whole month to celebrate 12 days in Orlando, the Cruise then a few other stops going and coming from Florida.

I know we don't need the documents, but would still like to have them before we leave.

Peg

I was wondering how soon before the cruise we get the documents. Our last Disney cruise was 5 years ago andI thought I remembered they came about 2 weeks before the cruise. Our problem this year is we are leaving home 2 weeks before the cruise, so I doubt we will have our documents before we leave. This is our 50th anniversary celebration, so we are going to take a whole month to celebrate 12 days in Orlando, the Cruise then a few other stops going and coming from Florida.

I know we don't need the documents, but would still like to have them before we leave.

Peg

We had almost the same situation when we went for my parent's 50th in 2005. You could ask for the docs to be sent to your hotel in Orlando. I would also explain the situtation to DCL and see if the docs can be sent early. Ours were sent to our home and it worked just great.

Happy Anniversary!

Suz D

Not to worry! I have your documents and will enjoy the cruise for you!:rotfl:
Seriously, there is nothing there that you need and often wondered if they couldn't reduce the price of the cruises if they cut back on all of the pre-cruise junk they send out. Register everything online and when you arrive at MCO or the port, tell them you didn't get your documents, but your room number is xyz and they'll take care of everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter