• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Still Eating our way through Disney 10/15-10/22

Miniefan

DIS Veteran
Where I left off, with the previous post, that night we left the resort and ate at Ruby Tuesday, nothing special to say the least, same as at home and probably the same as you all have in your own towns.

Sunday 10/17 Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner during MNSSHP)
First, let me just say the atmosphere of this restaurant to me is fabulous, probably because I love that period style, and the colonial era...but mix that with the halloween/fall flair that they had going on in the entire park, it made the entire night fabulous. We had a Ps for 5:30 and we were 15 mins late due to transp issues and fighting the crowd trying to leave the park, but that was not a problem, we waited outside for a moment and they wrote down our name and told us to wait inside, lots of people were inside and we barely had time to find a spot to sit and they called our name, if anyone else was there around this time, my dd 4 was tinkerbell and my ds 7 was captain hook, I wore a Halloween shirt and black capris, dh didn't dress up and mil and aunt wore disney halloween scrub tops.(don't ask me why) The wait staff were all dressed in the haunted mansion costumes, not sure if they usually wear this or not but thought it was worth mentioning. Our waitress was great, looking back on our dining evperiences thorughout the whole trip, that is very important, and she is the only one we will remember as being friendly and or attentive. She immediately took our drink order, and to anyone who cares to know LTT is one of the few restaurants we ate at that actually serves SweetIced Tea.So FYI sweet tea drinkers, she brought our rolls and butter with our drinks and was more than happy to accomodate my request of no dressing on the salad and ranch on the side, none of my party likes vinaigrette, so ranch it was, and it was a good ranch as well. I personally didn't really care all that much for the salad, it was made up of lots of different leaves and not really any actual lettuce. Then she brought out clean plates and the huge feast wich consists of a platter of sliced steak, roast turkey, ham and under the meats, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy and some sliced carrotts. Everything was delicious and desert was so sinfully good. My favorite apple crisp with vanilla ice cream. A great meal, great service, great restaurant Everyone's two gravy stained thumbs up!! Oh yeah I didn't even get to mention the characters. I will have to repost about them, they were great as well, here is the line up Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale, and Pluto, only one who wasn't in some sort of Halloween garb was goofy he was in his colonial attire. Hope you enjoyed it!
Kim

I'm enjoying your reviews!

I also like the atmosphere of LTT. I love going there after a crowded day at MK. It's a wonderful place to relax and have dinner.

Great review! We'll be eating at LTT before MVMCP. After reading your review, I can't wait! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter