Steak on a kid's menu?

ClarabelleCowFan

<font color=teal>Found Someone You Have<br><font c
Do any of the TS restaurants have steak on the kids menu? DSS9 loves steak but since we will have DDP he would have to order off of the kids menu. I don't remember seeing any of the TS restaurants with anything other than the standard chicken nuggets, macaroni, pizza, etc.. offerings.

Can you pay extra to upgrade a 9 year old to an adult DDP? I have no problem doing that if that is an option.

Many of the TS buffets have steak.

And yes, you can register your DSS9 as a 10 year old. You'll pay the difference between the park tickets (about $30) and the difference between the dining plans (about $30/night). If you're going during free dining, it's a no-brainer. If you're paying for the plan, most people find it a better deal to just pay out of pocket for some extras for the kids.

DD is a steak lover as well. She got steak at LeCellier and Narcoossee's. She was also happy with the steak at Ohana and the prime rib at 1900 PF.

Yes, you can pay the difference, (must include tickets, too.)

My DS8, (on children's DP) had steak at Le Cellier, Cali Grill and Teppan Edo, (had to ask here, as it wasn't on the children's menu.)

We were there for 12 nights, twice, one of the other kids, (considered adults on the DP) switched with him and on a couple of other nights, whoever ordered steak gave him some of theirs.

Thanks! We are DVC members staying on points so no need to upgrade tickets. Since this is DSS9's birthday trip (he is turning 9 and that is noted on the Celebrations part of the ressie) I didn't know if I could upgrade him to an adult DDP or not. He always wants steak for every meal when he is with us and I would love to be able to give him that option at Disney (since we can't do that every nite at home!) for fun for his birthday trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter