Staying offsite?

chrisann

DIS Veteran
It'll be our first time going and we'd prefer to stay offsite. Any suggestions? Also, is there a shuttle if you're staying offsite? Thanks!

Probably best to put this in the main part of the DLP boards rather than under the Trip Reports bit, as more people will see it that way.

For off-site, I’d look at staying in one of the hotels near the Val D’Europe RER station (one stop down the line from Disneyland). That way you don’t have to rely on a shuttle that maybe only goes once or twice a day; instead you’re free to arrive/leave whenever you want. A book of ten one-way tickets costs less than 20 Euros.

You can check out my recent trip report below (titled Post-Covid) which shows the hotel we chose and mentions the other two that are on the same street.

Last edited:
I would go for partner hotel Campanile. Free and frequent shuttles, great breakfast, good wifi, clean rooms, petting zoo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter