Staying offsite week of 12/27-1/1

evap

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are doing a big family trip at the end of December and staying offsite (for the first time). I’ve been to WDW countless times staying onsite but I haven’t experienced Genie+ yet. I did purchase it for our park days and made the park reservations.

Our one must do is Rise of the Resistance (like everyone else, lol). I’m prepared to purchase a LL pass for it but I’m nervous they will be sold out by the time off property guests can book them. I know it’s hard to say and no one can predict the future but have any offsite guests had success?

We are going right before Christmas and had originally booked off site accommodations, but switched to on site after seeing that ROTR was selling out so quickly. There is a thread below talking about how it is selling out in minutes at 7 am….I assume Christmas week will be just as bad (although if Disney raises the price on it, maybe it will help??).

We are going right before Christmas and had originally booked off site accommodations, but switched to on site after seeing that ROTR was selling out so quickly. There is a thread below talking about how it is selling out in minutes at 7 am….I assume Christmas week will be just as bad (although if Disney raises the price on it, maybe it will help??).

Thanks! I was naively hoping that the crowds would lessen since we’ll be there after Christmas:rotfl2:

Thanks! I was naively hoping that the crowds would lessen since we’ll be there after Christmas:rotfl2:
Maybe they will be! I am going off of park reservations…we are there the 17th to the 21st and I think HS is sold out everyday!

Unfortunately, that's not likely. New Year's followed by the return of marathon weekend will keep crowds high - most likely.

Thanks, everyone! I think my plan is to definitely try to get the LL at park opening and if that doesn’t work out, we’ll get in the standby line later in the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter