Staying @HRH- breakfast options?

ehbis

Earning My Ears
Aside from the restaurant in HRH for a breakfast/buffet option, does anyone have other suggestions for those that are looking for a lighter and perhaps more inexpensive offering in the vicinity? My wife and kids are more the bagel/muffins/cereal types (as opposed to Dad ;) ). Thanks!

Steve

Thanks! I tried searching, but it still comes up as being disabled for me. I didn't realize at HRH one can get continental buffet (anyone recommend?) or someone mentioned there's a Cinnabon and Starbucks around?

Cinnabon is at IOA very close to the Hulk. Starbucks is downstairs at HRH right beside the breakfast area where you can get bagels, croissants, yoghurt, etc. There's an ice cream parlour there as well.

Now the ice cream place I know :D , Emack and Bolio's, the original one I think was in Brookline, MA, my old hometown. Very good to know Starbucks is in there also. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter