Staying Concierge - Purchasing MYW Tickets at Check In

BrianD

DIS Veteran
This might be a silly/obvious question but if you are staying concierge, when you check in, can you purchase MYW tickets from the concierge CM (the kind that just get added on to your room key)? I want to avoid booking a package so that I can go the room only discount route, but for the first time we won't have APs, so I'm just wondering if the concierge CMs could handle this or would I have to go downstairs to the lobby guest services desk?

Thanks in advance!!

Yes, they can do it. They always ask if I want to add it to my room key when checking in.

Yes, you can purchase park tickets through concierge but may I make a suggestion? I purchased my online and saved about $50. I bought mine direct from the WDW site and they give you a discount when purchasing online. Just buy them at least one month in advance of your trip so they arrive in the mail by the time you leave. I got mine in about a week to 10 days.

This is a very good question. I actually asked Don at the AKL concierge two weeks ago and he confirmed that they can do everything when we arrive in terms of MYW passes. We're planning to go to the parks for only a few days (we want to enjoy the lodge this trip) so he advised us that it would be less of a hassle to put them on the room key when we arrive instead of ordering them prior to arrival since the discount is not that much for a couple days. Hope this helps. When are you leaving?

Raina

If you do them in advance and get a "Will Call" number, they can pick them up with that too.

Yes, if purchasing your tickets online and your cutting it too short to when you leave you can pick up at will call. Just be sure to print out all your receipts online so there aren't any problems. You still qualify for the discounted prices as well since you purchase online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter