• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Staying at Winsdsor Hills now... opinion

kappyfamily

MEESKA MOOSKA!
Staying at the most beautiful windsor hills, 6 bedroom home with pool right now. We have a group of 10 and everyone from the grandparents (who have a to die for, huge, modern home of their own back home) to my sister and my family LOVE this house. We all agree we would even live in it.... we are about a 5 minute drive to everything.

Super clean, everything looks brand new and not worn at all. I was a a little worried about this because pics can be so deceiving. The owners have been gems to deal with. I email a question and have an answer back within an hour. On our arrival day, I called them in Chicago and they called me back with an answer within 20 minutes. We stayed at the Poly last year, which was of course awesome, but so far, I'm loving the house thing.

The name of the house if you are searching for it is sunkissed villa. or sunkissed-villa.com

wow! The bath towels are SO thick.....!

Isn't it a treat for everyone to have their own space and a private heated pool? We'll never go back to a cramped hotel room for our vacations.

The kids' rooms are amazing in the photos. The dining area looks a little like a restaurant but that's probably a good thing when you have a crowd. Enjoy yourselves and thanks for sharing.

The dining room was one of the reasons we picked it because it has 3 seperate tables with nice leather covered bar chairs. Easier then one long table for people to get in and out of.

Hello

Great information. Thank you for sharing the information.

Have a nice time ahead

That's great...thanks for sharing. It's a beautiful home and a great resort!

Sandy

Glad you are having a great time! We stayed at the Windsor Palms last spring and loved it so much! We will never go back to a small hotel room again! Enjoy the rest of your time in the sun!

OMG that is where we are staying in March! I am soooo excited you love it. You have to do a trip report so I can see more pictures of it. I also like that the kitchen is restaurant style! We are also going with a group and it will be nice! You got me even more excited with your review! Keep us posted!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter