Staying at POR where is laundry located?

Mousemom

DIS Veteran
We have requested blding 14. I know there is no guarantee we will get it but where is the laundry from this building? We like to pack light and do laundry once or even twice. I have looked on the map but don't see where the laundry room is.

If you are able to get Building 14(we have 2 of the last 3 times we requested), the laundry closest to you will be located next to the quiet pool in between Buildings 16, 17 and 18. Not far at all.

Have a blast at POR, we will be there again Feb 3!:cool1:

A self-service laundry facility is located adjacent to each quiet pool, featuring coin-operated washers, dryers, and supply vending machines. Washing or drying costs $2 per load, and detergent for one load runs $1.00. After midnight, the laundry facility doors require a valid resort ID/room key card for entry.

Valet laundry service is available Monday through Saturday. Simply fill the laundry bag located in your room and complete the ticket. For same day service, drop the clothes off at Bell Services prior to 8:30 a.m., and your clothes will be returned to you after 6 p.m.

Map Here or google for Disney POR Map

http://willcad.org/maps/resorts/resort_por.jpg

I love being able to spend time by the pool while my laundry is going!

I was going to say the same thing. It's great to throw a load in the washer and then go jump in the pool. :) It takes the pain out of doing laundry on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter