Staying at HGVC Orlando. Info please.

aec

Mouseketeer
Using someone's timeshare exchange week, and hilton grand vacations club orlando was the only property available. It looks great. Any idea on the age of the property? Any info about the pools or children's club? We have two girls who will be 4 and 7 when we go. Also, since it is so close to Sea World, is there a free shuttle?
Thanks!

Check out their website for photos. Perhaps there are some of the pools - very nice. The resort is only a few years old and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there. http://www.hgvc.com

I don't know anything obout their children's club or shuttles. If you do a search on these bulletin boards for hgvc, you will find plenty of info about this resort.

We stayed at HGVC in May of 1999. We just LOVED it!! The rooms are beautiful and spacious. My husband loved the 52" SONY TV. The pool was heated to be quite warm (which we liked very much). I believe since we have been there that they have added some more buildings and another pool or two. It is very near Seaworld, but only a 10 minute drive to Disney, and it's not like the Kissimmee area where you have a lot of traffic. You are VERY lucky to get this--I think it is one of RCI's nicest Orlando timeshares!! We would stay there again in a heartbeat--but RCI has a rule you can only stay there on an exchange once every four years

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter