Stayed at all the WDW resorts?

abish19

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone had 1) stayed at all (or most) of the WDW resorts, and 2) which was their favorite? How do they compare?

I'm just curious. I've only stayed at 3 myself, but it would be interesting to hear from those who have actual experience with all of the resorts which one they'd pick and why.

Maybe, several decades from now, I'll be able to answer my own question!

I was wondering if anyone had 1) stayed at all (or most) of the WDW resorts, and 2) which was their favorite? How do they compare?

I'm just curious. I've only stayed at 3 myself, but it would be interesting to hear from those who have actual experience with all of the resorts which one they'd pick and why.

Maybe, several decades from now, I'll be able to answer my own question!

Have not stayed at CBR, CSR or GF but will stay at GF this Jan. We dont count the Swan and Dolphin as really being Disney hotels so that means that we have 2 that we have not stayed in. Now if you count DVC then we still need to stay in BW. Have AKV, BCV, SSR, VWL and OKV ressies all taking place in the next 6 months.:banana:

Not all (yet!) - for me:

Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club
Caribbean Beach Resort
Contemporary
Coronado Springs
Dixie Landings (now Port Orleans Riverside)
Grand Floridian
Saratoga Springs
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht Club

And Shades of Green, which techinically isn't a Disney Resort, but it is onsite.:)

I have stayed at all of them - from a tent at Ft. Wilderness to the Grand Floridian Main Building Concierge.

I have different faves for each category that are strictly my opinion based on multiple stays:

Value - Pop Century
Moderate - Port Orleans (French Quarter)
Deluxe - Polynesian
DVC - Old Key West
Favorite Concierge - Beach Club although the Contemporary runs a close second

My first on property stay was in 1980 in a tent at Ft. Wilderness - my most recent was July 2007 in a 2 BR at OKW.

I haven't stayed at Saratoga, Pop or the Swan/Dolphin. I don't count the Swan/Dolphin, though.

Deluxe
Favorites: AKL, Poly, Beach Club
Least Fave: Contemporary, BWI

Moderate
Favorite: CSR
Least Fave: POFQ

Value - only stayed at All Stars, didn't care for them.

I still have three resorts I haven't stayed at yet.

Port Orleans-Riverside
Yacht Club
Boardwalk Inn

Of all the Resorts Wilderness Lodge/Villas @ Wilderness Lodge are my favorites. Followed by the Boardwalk Villas.

I have 3 left to try also: Movies, Ft Wilderness and Grand Floridian.

My favorites are: AKL, Poly, YC & BC. :cloud9:

I can't stay at the Values anymore when there's more than 2 of us in the room. Those double beds and the smaller room size make it too crowded for me!

Have stayed in all by GF, Boardwalk and SSR. I would say my favorite is Poly but we tend to rotate the resorts, always going to a different one or two each trip. So actually my favorite one is the one I have been to the longest time ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter