• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista anyone?

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Has anyone stayed here? How were the accomodations, breakfast, and most importantly, how often does the shuttle run to the parks? Thanks.

The Staybridge Suites are great!! The rooms are clean and the breakfast is good. Staff was also friendly and accomodating.
We had our own car so I can't comment on the park transportation.

We stayed at Staybridge this Spring and it was very nice. Clean and friendly! Units had a decent kitchen and bed was comfortable. We also rented a car. The breakfast bar was one of the better ones!

We are staying there for 2 nights this coming May...it sounds like it's a nice place!!! Whew!

We just returned from a 2 night stay this past weekend. Great hotel! We had a 2 bedroom suite, each room with privacy doors, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, applicances, utensils...u name it we had!
The breakfast was good, eggs, bacon, sausage and your colds section.

The only thing I did not like is that there are no elevators. We were on the 3rd floor corner room and with one of our family members having a bad knee, it was a slooow up the stairs trip for her!

I meant to check it out when I was down a couple weeks ago (POP Century and DTD Hilton stays), and just got too busy ;) having FUN !

We have reservations there for a week in January and I want to make sure I haven't made a mistake......we always wish we hadn't gone offsite after.

I googled earth it and zoomed so I see it is by the Country Inn and Suites we once stayed at and I wasn't thrilled with the area.

My question is.....I see it is built in a "rectangle" with the pool courtyard. Do all the suites open to the courtyard, or do we chance our suite will open out to the parking lot ? I think I'm okay if we face the pool and forget about what is out there around us, but if I look at and enter my suite from that parking lot, I'm going to be upset.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter