Stationery/Office Supply Exchange.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Does anyone else like office supply stores and stationery as much as I do??? :love:
I love everything, so if you do too....or just want to get some new things, join us for the stationery/office supply store exchange :hyper: (and yes I do know there is a school supply one going on now, but since I had this one planned for awhile, I decided to go ahead with it :teeth: ).

Things that could be considered: pens, pencils, paper, notecards, thank you notes, greeting cards, sticky notes, paper clips, staples/staplers, stickers :teeth: , highlighters, tacks, etc....the list goes on and on.

Sign-ups go until 8-4 ( won't be home until evening that day, but names will go out then or early Sat. morning).
mail by date will be 8-11
Minimum is $10 (not including postage)

PM me:
name
address
e-mail address
international mailing, if needed?
elf, if needed?

Okay, I need something to take my mind off my situation, so I think I'll join back in! I'm a writer, so I love this kind of stuff. And I'll sign up to be an Elf since my last exchange didn't go so well with the house burning (and I had just packed it up to mail out!), being in a coma, and everything else. :( Pm'ing you now. :)

This one is perfect for me. I am a student and recently started substitute teaching! I am in!!!

01629.gif

Come and join us for this fun exchange.

Tamarap said:
This one is perfect for me. I am a student and recently started substitute teaching! I am in!!!

I still need a PM from you ;)

Welcome, Margie. glad you are joining in ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter