Stateroom & Disney Cruise Website Question

flamestarrdust

DIS Veteran
This may have already been asked before but I'm not sure. What is the difference between the Deluxe Inside Stateroom and the Standard Inside Stateroom? Also, does anyone know of good Disney Cruise Research sites besides allears.net?

I believe it is square footage...more in the deluxe and the deluxe are cat 10 w/ split bathroom but the standard is cat 11 or12 which has no split bath and less sq ft!:thumbsup2

This may have already been asked before but I'm not sure. What is the difference between the Deluxe Inside Stateroom and the Standard Inside Stateroom? Also, does anyone know of good Disney Cruise Research sites besides allears.net?

Have you looked at the information here on the DIS? Check out the DIS DCL FAQ thread for lots of info.

Bottom line, "deluxe inside stateroom" has the split bathroom. "Standard" has a single bathroom. Most of the increased square footage is accounted for in the bathroom...it isn't "living" space.

Bottom line, "deluxe inside stateroom" has the split bathroom. "Standard" has a single bathroom. Most of the increased square footage is accounted for in the bathroom...it isn't "living" space.

For my DW, the bathroom (sink/mirror portion) IS LIVING SPACE. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter