• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Stateroom booking quesfuon

Dailymeel

Mouseketeer
Hi, does anyone know how stateroom bookings work?

For example, I booked room ABC for a cruise which my friend is also booking. I told her my room
Number so she could book a room next to me - during her booking she said room ABC was showing up as “Available”

Why is the room I booked still available for booking?

Thanks for your time

Hi, does anyone know how stateroom bookings work?

For example, I booked room ABC for a cruise which my friend is also booking. I told her my room
Number so she could book a room next to me - during her booking she said room ABC was showing up as “Available”

Why is the room I booked still available for booking?

Thanks for your time
I’m thinking that your friend is either mistaken about your room number or wasn’t looking at the same cruise you’re booked on. If you have a confirmation for a specific stateroom on a particular cruise, that stateroom will no longer show as available to others booking the cruise.

I’m thinking that your friend is either mistaken about your room number or wasn’t looking at the same cruise you’re booked on. If you have a confirmation for a specific stateroom on a particular cruise, that stateroom will no longer show as available to others booking the cruise.
Thanks! I went to look for myself and it did show up as available but when I tried to book it, it said it wasn’t available. Maybe a minor glitch?

Thanks! I went to look for myself and it did show up as available but when I tried to book it, it said it wasn’t available. Maybe a minor glitch?
I am having the same issue with the new 2024 sailings. I have a paid deposit on a room and it always shows as available until I go to book it.I figure it is the same glitch that tells me a room for 4 people is not available three times until the fourth time it tells me hundreds of rooms are available on the ship for four people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter