Stateroom 6048 - Magic

wackywexler

Grew up going to Disneyland, first time WDW & DCL
I can't find a stateroom report on this room and was wondering if anyone has ever stayed in this room and had any info to share? :sunny:

We were in 6053 on the Wonder, across the hall in an inside cabin. (They have the same floor plan). We loved it and had no problems with it. Quiet room, right off the elevators.

stayed in it jan 28th cruise 3 adults and 2 yr old, daughter and sil took bed we shut curtain and i slept on sofa bed dgrandson slept in port a crib next to me , did not feel crampt in that room at all, was able to see tv over port a crib, about 430 am i went on veranda as we passed miami, and saw all hotels which i thought was pretty neat didnt realize we sailed that close to coast line going to key west. also i felt it was a really quiet room, , we would defintely stay in that room again, i thought it felt a lot bigger than the room with the veranda that we had on the wonder. enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter