State Science Fair

mamajoan

<font color=red>gotta hobble ....silly goose!.
So we are off to LA today!!!

Cameo, dd-13, made the finals at the Jr. Division of the California State Science Fair which is May 19 and 20 at USC.

HOLY COW... this is a huge, very competitive event in which kids from 7-12 grade compete in different catagories. WHEW you should see what these High School kids came up with for projects! Totally blew my mind when I saw some of their abstracts!

Anyway.. wish her luck! It is an honor to be selected for the finals, she is nervous.. but more worried about her HAIR!! LOL

Have fun and be kind to one another!
Joan

Good luck to your dd. Please let us know how it goes :) Be sure she remembers to pack all her hair products.

I am a little too late, Joan, but I did send you an email that contained luck for Cameo. How did she make out? Did you guys have a good weekend away?

WOW Joan - congrats for her making it. DD's school participates in the Science Fair competition on the Junior High level (7th and 8th grade only) and it is interesting the things these kids come up with!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter