"Stars of Disney Junior" - Who exactly?

Colleen27

DIS Veteran
What is the current lineup of characters at the "stars of Disney Junior" meet & greet outside the DJ theatre? Specifically, are the Little Einsteins still in the rotation? DD3 has recently fallen in love with the show and I know she'd enjoy meeting them, but I don't really want to add Hollywood & Vine to the ADR list.

I'm interested in this info as well.
I had read that the LE characters were retiring from the M&Gs at the end of August. But someone I know just came back & had pics with them.
I do know though, that Leo & June are still at the Hollywood & Vine character breakfast.

We were there last Wednesday. Handy Manny was greeting on the right side as you face and Little Einsteins were meeting on the left. They rotate between pairs: Leo and Annie the Quincy and June. We did Handy Manny, Leo and Annie, then watched the show. We went and did Mr. Incredible and Frozone and then got Quincy and June. Hope that helps!

yeah!! My 2 year old son will be so excited to meet Manny (and so is Mommy LOL -- I tell him I have a crush on Manny but he can't tell Daddy ;) )

We were there last month, Handy Manny on one side, Little Einsteins on the other, they rotated Leo and Annie then Quincey and June.

The Hollywood and Vine breakfast was great too. Leo, June, Manny, Oso. The daughter (2yo) loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter