starring roles

I'd like to know this myself. We have always enjoyed starting our day at MGM at Starring Rolls. However, we were there last May and it was really bad in comparison to our many other visits. They hardly had anything available. In fact, my kids could not find a thing they liked to eat (DD-15, DS-19). There were a few muffins (no choc. chip) and asst. bagels. Not much more! Anyone been to MGM recently that can help us out here?

When we visited 12/9/03 it was for lunch,CM said it was on a trial basis but they did have a good selection of sandwichs(sp) and a couple of hot soups.I don't remember what we had,DW says we split a turkey sub that we both enjoyed.Did not mean to waste your time if this info is way out of date.:wave2:

I was just there and had lunch several weeks ago. Lots of choices, I had the Cobb Salad (pre-packaged but fresh), my husband had a sandwich but for the life of me I can't recall what kind though he commented it was good, and my son had 2 small fruit tarts that were very good (I know 'cause I ate some). The pastry case was filled with lots of goodies, I imagine you'll find something good to eat there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter