• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starbucks Stars expiring during Covid-19

They made the decision/announcement April 6th. Your stars expired April 2nd. I would contact them, my guess is they will give them back to you.

My expiration dates haven't changed so I've been cashing in what expires...double chocolate chip frappuccino with banana blended in....

This is from the Starbucks website and explains the OP's, and many other customer's, issue:
Customer Service
Stars Incorrectly Showing as Expired on April 1 & 2

We have delayed the expiration of Stars through June 1 due to COVID-19, however you may see a number of Stars expired on April 1 or 2. We assure you that your Stars have not expired even though they may appear expired in the Starbucks Mobile App. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter