Star Wars Weekends

Bens mom

Earning My Ears
Still trying to find out about the Star Wars weekend. Its not posted on the website. Anyone know if they have announced them yet?

Thanks,
Debbie

I went to Disney last year with my daughter right after she got out of school. We left on May 25th or 26th, cant remember. But while we were there we went to Hollywood Studios on the weekend. And guess what was there to suprise us- Star Wars Weekend! We asked a person who worked there about it and they said SWW happened every year at about this timein the year, so I dont know about SWW happening at any other time in the year. Hope this helps!

:rainbow:

I know its going on the weekends of 5/28-5/29 and 6/4-6/5. We'll be there during that time and the CM mentioned it to me on the phone.

Does anyone know if it might happen the weekend before Star Tours opens? It's not a make or break for us, but we have one guy in our group and since everything else is pretty female slanted, I'm sure he'd like a little guy stuff.

Does anyone know if it might happen the weekend before Star Tours opens? It's not a make or break for us, but we have one guy in our group and since everything else is pretty female slanted, I'm sure he'd like a little guy stuff.

When I was on the phone with the CM he told me all the dates. I think it starts the weekend before we get there, which would be 5/21-5/22 and ends the weekend after we leave (6/11-6/12). If you call and ask they have the dates.

We arrive the 22nd, and have a bunch of SW nuts in our group, and HOPE since that sunday is our DHS day, that it's that weekend. I'll be quite upset if it isn't!!

Historically, SWW have been from the 2nd weekend in May through the 2nd weekend in June. There have been adjustments in the past related to the big convention (Celebration) since any overlap can cause scheduling issues for the celebrity guests.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the weekends extended beyond mid June but I would be surprised to see them begin before Star Tours reopens. :confused3

Although there hasn't been an official announcement, in the Eyes & Ears magazine (a magazine for Cast Members) it says tha SWW will be in May and June, so we can assume it'll be the last 2 weekends in May and the first 2 in June, so it would start May 20th. Just a safe assumption

What I've heard is that this year SWW will be the last 2 weekends in May and first 2 weekends in June. Figures, we planned our trip thinking we'd be going for SWW, but we're getting there 6/12, the rumored last day of SWW 2011.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter