Star Wars nite question

Pluto468

DIS Veteran
I am already planning on going to Star wars nite in 2023. But.... I'm not even sure if they happen every year! So I'm wondering if that's an annual event, and if so does anyone have an idea of the dates they usually happen? I'm assuming they at least do Star wars nite on May 4 every year.

It’s hard to tell. I think DLR had only had one Star Wars Nite (2018?) before scheduling another in 2020 during Star Wars Celebration, which would have been in August. The 2020 one was rescheduled for this year during the Celebration at the end of May, and then the two parties on May 3 and 4 were added.

So I don’t know that it qualifies as a regularly scheduled event, but if it’s going to be held, it’s likely that it would be on or around May 4. Celebration is being held in April in London so DL won’t be trying to coordinate with that in 2023.

Thanks! I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for them to announce next year's event. We went this year and had an amazing time.

Thanks! I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for them to announce next year's event. We went this year and had an amazing time.
Did you go on May 3 or 4th we are looking into for next year but are undecided if it’s worth it was it really crowded this is the last night we would be in Disney

Did you go on May 3 or 4th we are looking into for next year but are undecided if it’s worth it was it really crowded this is the last night we would be in Disney
We ended up going on May 3 because we already had park tickets for the 4th. The crowds were great because starting at 9 the park is only open to people who have tickets for the event. You can go in at 6:00 while there are still other guests in the park, but at 9:00 everyone else leaves.
We didn't do any of the autograph or photo lines, just wandered around and enjoyed the atmosphere and went on rides. We did watch the Star Wars fireworks and go to the light saber meet up, which were both amazing. There was a really cool dance party on Main Street. Alot of people wore costumes which was really fun. We dressed up, too. It was worth it for us and we are planning to go next year, too :)

We ended up going on May 3 because we already had park tickets for the 4th. The crowds were great because starting at 9 the park is only open to people who have tickets for the event. You can go in at 6:00 while there are still other guests in the park, but at 9:00 everyone else leaves.
We didn't do any of the autograph or photo lines, just wandered around and enjoyed the atmosphere and went on rides. We did watch the Star Wars fireworks and go to the light saber meet up, which were both amazing. There was a really cool dance party on Main Street. Alot of people wore costumes which was really fun. We dressed up, too. It was worth it for us and we are planning to go next year, too :)
Thank you so much we are trying to plan our trip and I’m an over planner. This is our kids grad 2020 trip so this will probably be our last trip with them as kids. We have 5 day Canadian park hopper passes. This will be right at the end of our trip so we will already have had 3-4 days in the park depending on where we put the day in LA to go to Warner bros and funko store. Do you happen to know where I could find the entertainment schedule as we don’t want to miss msep, fireworks and world of colour.

Thank you so much we are trying to plan our trip and I’m an over planner. This is our kids grad 2020 trip so this will probably be our last trip with them as kids. We have 5 day Canadian park hopper passes. This will be right at the end of our trip so we will already have had 3-4 days in the park depending on where we put the day in LA to go to Warner bros and funko store. Do you happen to know where I could find the entertainment schedule as we don’t want to miss msep, fireworks and world of colour.
MSEP is gone since the beginning of the month, it is not know if it will come back next year. For a definitive entertainment schedule you will need to check on April. As of today, the only thing that is kinda sure to happen is World of Color and maybe Fantasmic if you go on a weekend, since no fireworks or parades have been announced for that date.

MSEP is gone since the beginning of the month, it is not know if it will come back next year. For a definitive entertainment schedule you will need to check on April. As of today, the only thing that is kinda sure to happen is World of Color and maybe Fantasmic if you go on a weekend, since no fireworks or parades have been announced for that date.
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter