• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars Half Packet pick up ?

DisneyNut_34

Mouseketeer
My wife is running the Star Wars 10k next month, I know she needs to pick up her race packet and bib at the ESPN sports complex, my questions is do the resort buses provide transportation? We are staying at BLT. I know they have transportation to/from the actual race, but wasn't sure how to get to ESPN complex to pick up the bib?

TIA

My wife is running the Star Wars 10k next month, I know she needs to pick up her race packet and bib at the ESPN sports complex, my questions is do the resort buses provide transportation? We are staying at BLT. I know they have transportation to/from the actual race, but wasn't sure how to get to ESPN complex to pick up the bib?

TIA

To clarify @Ariel484s reply: There will be buses from the resorts to WWoS for the expo and races, but they are not the normal Disney Transportation buses like the ones that go to the parks. There will be a specially marked pickup/drop off location usually near the resort lobby for the runDisney buses. Look for a sign for runDisney/event transportation marking the location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter