Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Your timing is fine. Reservations for the Droid Depot are done on a rolling basis- it runs more like a Fastpass lane than a true appointment. For others reading, Savi's is the inflexible reservation- if you miss the appointment, Disney may not be able to reschedule you. It's easier to move a Droid appointment, or you can hop in the walkup line if you want to go earlier/later.

This is likely the wrong place to post if so I’m sorry but on a cheery note I just got a shipping notice for the pre order The Child plush we ordered from Disney in December!

I have a reservation for 2 participating guests for our (hopefully) upcoming trip in August. Does that mean we can have 2 non participating guests with us or just one? I wasn't sure if the total party could have one or each guest could have one.

Thanks. For some reason, I got it into my head that it is one per group. -Which may be the case when everything opens. Maybe that's why I was thinking it.

It really depends on how quickly things go at Savi's (which was such a great experience, even my wife, the guest, loved it). You should be fine, but if one runs long I would just explain that at check in. I actually was late for Savi's because of our RotR boarding group and when I informed them of that they were very cool about it and got me into the next group.

Next time I am doing The droids. My family be danged. Oh and I love Ashley Eckstein. She's very cool
You've made the right choice. I took pics while my adult boys (they're in college, but still come to DW with me!) each made a droid, next to each other. It was a real highlight, and they got the backpacks to carry them around whenever we were in HS. They talk to each other and react to things in GE! Even back home those things won't zip it if they're both on, lol. And there is a new app for phones that interacts with the droids, they've been having fun with.

You've made the right choice. I took pics while my adult boys (they're in college, but still come to DW with me!) each made a droid, next to each other. It was a real highlight, and they got the backpacks to carry them around whenever we were in HS. They talk to each other and react to things in GE! Even back home those things won't zip it if they're both on, lol. And there is a new app for phones that interacts with the droids, they've been having fun with.
The app is a great addition! Love it!

Missed out on the original release on 5/4. Had the three mugs - bespin, Dagobah and Hoth saves on my wishlist on shopdisney.com. But now I can’t find them anywhere to check status - available, sold out, back ordered. Anyone seen them around the internet not at insane prices? I can be patient, but it bugs me I can’t even find them on Disney’s website anymore...

They are not available right now. Some who had ordered even received emails that their order will not be fulfilled and they would be refunded. Sounds like they had an over order issue.

I am thinking once they reopen it will be every other station, and maybe no one other than the builder. I certainly hope it reopens by our trip. It is the top thing on our list for Galaxy’s Edge.

I am thinking once they reopen it will be every other station, and maybe no one other than the builder. I certainly hope it reopens by our trip. It is the top thing on our list for Galaxy’s Edge.

I could see them restricting it so that the only non-participant guests would be adults accompanying someone under 18.

I just hope it is open by our Oct. trip!!
If anyone from Disney sees this - there are 4 of us so $800 worth of lightsabers if you open by Oct!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter