Star Wars Fireworks in October?

blondietink

DIS Veteran
Tonight I was beginning planning for our late October visit ...... yes I know I am woefully behind. Anyway, I was looking at the restaurant availability and the dessert party popped up for the Star Wars fireworks at HS. However, there are no fireworks listed on the calendar at HS, just Fantasmic. So, are there fireworks at HS in October or not? If so, what time are the fireworks? If it matters, I was looking at one of the nights that MNNSHP is happening at MK.

and the dessert party popped up for the Star Wars fireworks at HS. However, there are no fireworks listed on the calendar at HS, just Fantasmic.
Who's calendar?
So, are there fireworks at HS in October or not?
Yes
If so, what time are the fireworks?
8:30

Also, SWaGS is not considered a true fireworks show. There are some but it's mostly projections, low pyro, lasers and fire balls/flames.

The calendar on this site does not list fireworks, nor does the official WDW calendar on the Disney World site. But, I am assuming that since there is a dessert party, I guess there are fireworks.

So, is the dessert party worth it? I have read that some people say it is the best dessert party at the parks. People are saying they shouldn't have eaten dinner, there is so much food.

This is our moving day and I have an extra parks ticket day, so I thought this might be a good time to use my 6th day .... move in the am, and get moved in to our new hotel, then go to HS in the late afternoon, get some rides/shows in and watch the fireworks. Fantasmic is planned for another day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter