Star Wars Exhibit to be in LA, 2/11-4/29

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
This is cross posted in a couple of places.

The California Science Center is hosting a special exhibit called Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination. Dates are 2/11-4/29/2007. I don't have any other details except what's on this webpage.

http://www.californiasciencecenter....rs/starwars.php

We found out about this through Boys' Life, the boy scout magazine. Apparently, this exhibit is on tour around the country right now and will make it's way to LA in Feb. My DS really wants to go see it!

I can't get the link to work. Can you tell me where on the website is the link?

Thanks!

PS. I emailed the museum and asked whether there would be an additional admission and whether appt/reservation/advanced purchase of tickets to the exhibit were required. I was told they are finalizing things and will have updated info on the website within the next couple of weeks.

:yoda: :ewok: :chewy: OMG!!!! Thank you Thank you for posting this!! My boys are Star Wars nuts!! And we will be in Calif then!!! YEAH!! Another great surprize!!

:yoda: :ewok: :chewy: OMG!!!! Thank you Thank you for posting this!! My boys are Star Wars nuts!! And we will be in Calif then!!! YEAH!! Another great surprize!!

We will too. In fact, we'll be in So. Calif. for 8 days after or DL trip. But, we just found out that it's coming to Minnesota and will be here this summer, so we're going to wait and see it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter