Star Wars Day at Sea or Nassau (Atlantis)

BBogers

Earning My Ears
Disney cruise experts with kids ages 6-10 I need your insight!

I am deciding between two cruises and am having a hard time.

#1). 4 nights on the Magic with stops in Castaway Cay and Nassau (will combine with a few days at a Miami resort to round out our week long holiday)

#2). 7 nights on the Fantasy, stops include Castaway Cay and a Star Wars Day at Sea

I can’t decide! There are pros and cons to both due to our own likes and dislikes, but I think it ultimately comes down to a day in Nassau/Atlantis waterslides vs Star Wars Day at Sea. My hubby and two kids all love a good water park day AND they love Star Wars.

In your experience, dear Disney Cruisers, which one gets more WOW from your family? We have cruised with Disney twice before but when the kids were much smaller so it will almost be like their first time.

Thanks!!

My vote would be for Star Wars Day at Sea. We did it this past March and it was a lot of fun. We’ve also been to Atlantis a few times and I find it incredibly overrated and overpriced. There are a ton of great water options and excursions on both the western and eastern Fantasy itineraries that perhaps could make up for missing the water park.

My vote would be for Star Wars Day at Sea. We did it this past March and it was a lot of fun. We’ve also been to Atlantis a few times and I find it incredibly overrated and overpriced. There are a ton of great water options and excursions on both the western and eastern Fantasy itineraries that perhaps could make up for missing the water park.

Thanks! Any recommendations for what to do in Tortola and St Thomas? One of the reasons I’m torn is because I’m not sure what to do with my family those days. Kids are not into snorkelling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter