Star Wars Cruise

amwhitaker

Not happy unless I'm going to Disney.
We are going on the Eastern Caribbean Star Wars cruise. Does anyone know exactly what day Pirates and Star Wars is?

Star Wars day will be Thursday. For the SWDAS cruises, Pirate night is scaled down, no fireworks, no Pirate menu. Have not heard which night this will be, but would imagine Tuesday or Wednesday evening.

We are on the Eastern itinerary in January and someone in my cruise group just posted that Pirate night is the day that we are in Tortola.

ETA: Just looked at your ticker - we are on the same cruise! January 14 2017

We are on the Eastern itinerary in January and someone in my cruise group just posted that Pirate night is the day that we are in Tortola.

ETA: Just looked at your ticker - we are on the same cruise! January 14 2017

COOL!!! See ya on the boat!

COOL!!! See ya on the boat!

Someone in our cruise group called DCL and got the official schedule for the week:

1/14, SAT: EMBARK / AT SEA
1/15, SUN: AT SEA / FORMAL
1/16, MON: AT SEA
1/17, TUES: TORTOLA, BVI / PIRATE NIGHT
1/18, WED: ST THOMAS & ST JOHN
1/19, THUR: AT SEA / STAR WARS & FIREWORKS
1/20, FRI: CASTAWAY CAY
1/21, SAT: DISEMBARK

Someone in our cruise group called DCL and got the official schedule for the week:

1/14, SAT: EMBARK / AT SEA
1/15, SUN: AT SEA / FORMAL
1/16, MON: AT SEA
1/17, TUES: TORTOLA, BVI / PIRATE NIGHT
1/18, WED: ST THOMAS & ST JOHN
1/19, THUR: AT SEA / STAR WARS & FIREWORKS
1/20, FRI: CASTAWAY CAY
1/21, SAT: DISEMBARK
Hey, let us know how it goes. We are doing the same a month behind you. In fact, getting married on Cast Away Cay. Our first time to Tortola. Be sure to take the tram up the hill in St. Thomas. I know its a touristy type of thing but the bar at the top has the best and only Key Lime daiquiri I have ever came across. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter