Staples coupons....FREE stuff!!!

Thanks! I'm going out tonight to get some supplies and this will help some.

Chickysmom,

Do you get these coupons emailed to you? If so, please let me know where I can sign up.

Thanks!

not mailed to me.....just found them through a freebie site....click on the link I gave and it will open a .pdf to print out and take to a store! simple!

It worked just fine for me. With their sales and all, I was able to get 1/2 of my dd's supplies for $7 and then minus the $5 coupon so only paid $2!

These look virtually identical to the $5 off $5, $2 off $2 and $1 off $1 coupons I got in a Staples e-mail last week. Mine were single-use only -- Yes, I printed duplicates and when I tried to use again on a different day, the coupon came up as already used.

Has anyone had this problem using these coupons? There's a code on these coupons, just like mine, so am very interested if others have been able to use without a manager questioning and overriding the register. I would LOVE to use if they're O.K.

I had a problem that they stated they were already used (this was for a free gel pen pack that was posted last week)

I looked confused, because the URL on the printout stated staples.com and not some freebie site.

The manager of the store was behind me in line (was buying some drinks). He walked over to the register and told the cashier what to do. I looked shocked and the manager said sometimes the online coupons have all the same UPC for everyone. The coupon will scan as already used becaue is it a universal UPC.

Hope that helps!

I tried to use one of the coupons tonight and it came up with "already used" on their register. So the cashier said I couldn't use it :confused3 bummer!

Last week when I used the Sonix gell Pens coupon the manager did a register override. If these come up as being used, maybe the manager has to override these too? sorry for those that are having trouble, just found them and thought I would pass them along...good luck to everyone and hope they help some of you! I'll be trying them soon myself......crossing my fingers!

We used 3 of the $5 coupons tonight. I printed out three, one for each of my kids and the store accepted all of them. It was obvious we were all together. They did have to override them but the one cashier spoke up and told the mgr that none of them were being accepted for anyone. So, we had no problem and the kids got to get a few extra supplies that they just "had to have". :thumbsup2

Thanks a bunch for the link!!!! :cool1:

WOW!! Great coupons! My mother and I used two of these today and they worked GREAT!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS INFO. WITH US!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

thanx so much

am going to print out more to use next week!

I got a pencil case and 6 composition notebooks for 1.07!

lisa

Uggghhh! Just spent $45 on DD backpack there yesterday...I am going to go back tonight and see if they will apply the coupon...hey, it's a day's worth of tip for Mousekeeping on our upcoming trip!
Thanks OP!

Pam

PS...I also ordered 3 cases of water and got the free delivery, no tax...came out to $.26 a bottle....way better than $2.00!

Thank you very much. I don't need any thing now, but $5.00 off $5.00 - I'm sure I can come up with something!

The register gal had to call over teh manager and she said, no, they could not accept them, that they were conterfeit. She said these have been given to one specific person, and someone passed them all over the interenet. She said their store would lose the money if they accepted them. I called Staples.com tonight, and the gal I talked to said these have been all over the net, and they are not real Staples coupons that they are giving out. So, I guess for me, these can't be used.

Nearly stripped searched at Staples!!

I thought I was slick with my $5.00 coupon in hand and a long line of hot and tired New Yorkers behind me with armfuls of school supplies, when lo and behold as I offered up my $5.00 savings (thinking yippee - I'll put this five dollars saved in my DCL jar for next years vacation), the cashier screeched this is NOT A REAL COUPON - IT'S A FAKE!! A bit of grumbling begins to wax and wane in the crowd behind me. I timidly reply but I got it on the internet....(off the Disboards -- but I withheld this tasty tidbit just in case Officer Krumpky might be within earshot)....To further my public humiliation the cashier screams over to the manager "This is fake, right? This customer gave it to me." The grumblings in the line behind me took a notable turn towards an "angry mob" mentality. I slithered out of Staples with entrails intact and cursedly went off to Wendy's with my kids, all the while believing that the Staples police put a tail on me for passing counterfeit coupons.....I guess the merchants in NYC are too savy ....whodathunkit ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter