Stan's movie poster-picture added

LIGrumpyGirl

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let you all know how wonderful Stan from STVS is! We got married in July all by ourselves. When we told Stan that I had a DD4 he came up with the best idea! He took pictures of DH and I. I then sent him a picture of my DD4. He put them into a movie poster with all of our important info.

We got it a few weeks ago and it is BEAUTIFUL! I am trying to figure out how to post it. I wanted to let you all know that if you have a chance to do it go for it. It is not cheap but it is a beautiful keepsake!!!

79264McGovernPosterfinalproof-med.jpg

YEAH I FINALLY GOT IT!!!

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spoke with Stan the other day and added that on for our wedding. Our house is decorated in Movie posters (we met working at a movie theater) and when I saw the demo poster on his site I almost fell out of my chair. I think it's the greatest idea. Your poster turned BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE :love: the style that you chose!! How long did it take to get? THANKS SOOOOO MUCH for sharing!!

I love it!! You all look wonderful! I could see a couple having their pets included in the poster since you probably can't include your pets in a DFTW like you could at an at-home wedding.

Jennifer

Moonbeams said:
I love it!! You all look wonderful! I could see a couple having their pets included in the poster since you probably can't include your pets in a DFTW like you could at an at-home wedding.

Jennifer

Jennifer,

That would be so great! I was trying to think of a way to tie in our kids (the furry ones) into our wedding since Disney wouldn't allow them to be there. Once again, GREAT idea!

Shonnel :earsgirl:

I think it's the greatest idea. Your poster turned BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE :love: the style that you chose!! How long did it take to get? THANKS SOOOOO MUCH for sharing!![/QUOTE]

It took about about a month and a half to get it but that is mostly b/c I had to find the perfect picture of my DD4. I sent him the picture at the end of August and got it about Sept 9th.

We can't wait to frame it and hang it in our new house. My daughter thinks it belongs to her!

EvilinaDM101 said:
Jennifer,

That would be so great! I was trying to think of a way to tie in our kids (the furry ones) into our wedding since Disney wouldn't allow them to be there. Once again, GREAT idea!

Shonnel :earsgirl:

Shonnel --

As I was typing that bit about including furry kids in the poster, I was totally picturing your dog with the fabulous ears!

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter