Standard room at Poly for $198.69

diznee25

Disney all the time
When the new codes came out on Monday there were a couple of you that had discount codes for a standard room at the Polyneisian for $198.69 per night including tax! Can you please let me know where you found these codes and if anyone can use them? I called Disney this morning and the person I was talking with knew nothing about this room rate for the Poly.... I'm so confused! Just checked mousesavers.com and it's not listed there so I'm totally baffled as to where this code can be found.
There are codes for the lagoon view and conierge rooms but I just want a standard room.

Any replys would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much.:D

Diznee25

i thought the code was CKO. We used this code for the AKL and I thought that it was the same code for all resorts. I am not sure of the exact travel dates it includes, but I believe it includes Nov and most of Dec. before Christmas.

I used the code to book the Polynesian. For six nights in a standard room she quoted me a price of $1192.00. She quoted me a price of $1525.00 for Garden Conceirge. Both after tax. I chose the Congeirge for the small price difference and the huge savings. Call again and ask for code CKO. Then ask them to check prices for the resorts you are interested in.

Remember, mousesavers only posted the rates Mary had been given by folks like us and cannot be a comprehensive list. I used code CKO and asked for PR garden view and sure enough there was a discount of $198 per nite in Value Season.

Thanks to everyone for the responses! (Also thanks to Deb for taking the time to e-mail me at work!)

Diznee25:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter