St. Maarten Help

Born2Cruz

Mouseketeer
Going Eastern Caribbean soon and was needing help on snorkeling excursions.
Looking at doing Disney's Golden Eagle Catamaran or Rib Boat Adventure. Does anyone have the good, the bad, and the ugly on these excursions?

We did the Golden Eagle a couple years ago. Not on a cruise though-we were vacationing on the island. We loved it! You get a nice view of the island and the couple stops they make are fun. Good drinks. We had a great time. Good luck deciding!

Hi! I can't help you on those 2 excursions but my advice would be to stay away from anything at the Sonesta Hotel near the port. The sand is very rocky and there is some sort of drainage pond that gets drained across the beach and into the marina and it is gross. It is also very expensive for not much. The best beaches with great options are Orient beach and Grand Case. Just as a warning Orient beach has a nude section but its pretty easy to steer clear of. As a side note the food in Grand Case is exceptional if you are there during peak season. I hope this was helpful in some manner. Enjoy your trip.

I'm also looking for information/reviews on the Rib Boat Adventure but can't find anything so I'm interested in seeing if any there are any more responses to your question.

We ended up booking on our own with captainalan.com. We are doing a 4 hour snorkle adventure. Reviews are goood through trip advisor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter