St. Lucia - Cruise to the Pitons

iZon

Mouseketeer
Hi. Curious if anyone has done this excursion and had thoughts or comments. Thanks.

Hi. Curious if anyone has done this excursion and had thoughts or comments. Thanks.
Did you ever find out more about this tour or did you go on it yourself? I'm looking at options for our cruise next year. Thanks!

We did the Disney excursion. Very good experience. Boat was nice and clean, not too crowded. Attentive staff. Drinks, bananas, sandwiches. Recommend.

We went to St. Lucia on our honeymoon...not on DCL. The Pitons are awesome! Actually a volcano that blew out in the middle so that the center crater is almost at ground level... Very awesome! The botanical gardens close by are amazing as well. Don't forget to try some Piton Beer...made on the island!

St. Lucia is a very poor island...traffic was ridiculous. I would not venture out without a reputable tour guide that provides trusted transportation!

We did Pitons last winter. The boat ride was very nice, we got to see a lot of the island and after viewing Pitons anchored a while in a cove for swimming.

We were on Disney excursion and I would recommend doing this. A large group from our cruise booked privately, boat had a problem and sank. People were in hospital, everything they had (cameras, bags, kttw cards) lost. While not obligated to, DCL sent help to hospital and authorities and held ship for them. We didn't leave til sometime after midnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter