st donat quebec

meka15

Mouseketeer
Hi

Has anyone been to this place? Any sugesstion on what to do there? Any towns to make day trips to etc. Godd restaurants/ bakeries?

thnaks

It is a very beautiful little town. I use to ski there when I went to University @ La Resevre. If I remember correctly, it's in the Laurentian Mountains. So there are quiet a few little towns in the area.
However, I can't help you in terms of the summer. I only went in the winter.
Have fun though!

My family cottage is in St. Donat on Lac Archambault. It is BEAUTIFUL!! Our cottage is not winterized, so I've only been in the summer and fall. In winter, there is great skiing.

There is a very nice local bakery right on the main street. The town itself is not very big, but there are restaurants, a marina and a couple of nice mini-golf areas.

Surrounding towns are also very nice. It's not far from Tremblant, so there's a lot of touring to be done. There are also quite a few bike trails.

My Aunt spends all summer there, so if you need anymore specific info, I may be able to get it for you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter