SSR question

Princess Katherine

The Yeti's Girlfriend
This is our first time at Saratoga Springs with the family. We are booking a 9 night trip in the two bedroom villa. Hopefully. We want to stay at Congress Park because of the views and the short walk to DTD. Does anyone know what color the building is? I just want to know so I don't get lost. :confused3

There are several buildings of different colors that comprise the Congress Park section. Each building has an "address" at the entrance that shows its room number range, e.g., 1101-1436.

There are several buildings of different colors that comprise the Congress Park section. Each building has an "address" at the entrance that shows its room number range, e.g., 1101-1436.

Enjoy your stay that is a nice part of SSR

Building 1101-1436 is the closest to DTD. It's to the far left as you enter the Congress Park parking lot. The two buildings in the middle are 1501-1836 and 2101-2436 and are closest to the quiet pool and bus stop. Building 2501-2836 is the furthest from DTD but it's still a nice walk and the views are outstanding. Love Congress Park!

Congress park is my favorite area of SSR, but i like the Paddock as well. A really nice pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter