SSR preferred room ?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Trying to decide whether to request Springs or Congress Park. Do all studios in CP have a Disney Springs view? Without that view I'm not sure CP would have any advantage. Is there a mug refill station there?

Trying to decide whether to request Springs or Congress Park. Do all studios in CP have a Disney Springs view? Without that view I'm not sure CP would have any advantage. Is there a mug refill station there?
No mug refill station at CP.
I did request a Disney Springs View once, got it and it was lovely.

Hello I was wondering is there any standard rooms that have views of Disney Springs. I'm a new buyer and will be taking my first trip in 2020. Thanks in advance.

Hello I was wondering is there any standard rooms that have views of Disney Springs. I'm a new buyer and will be taking my first trip in 2020. Thanks in advance.
Not that I’ve heard of. The end of the last Paddock building might have a sliver of a view between the Congress Park buildings
And some upper floor Grandstand buildings face that way, but have mature trees in the way.(from there you are more looking at the parking lot near Cirque)

I’d suggest concentrating on other aspects of SSR. Grandstand is the 1st bus stop, has a pool bar, drink refills and splash area, and can be a short walk to the main area. (And has some nice, peaceful golf course views)
Paddock has SSR’s 2nd feature pool with slide, plus a QS, drink refills and pool bar, and is the 3rd bus stop.
Actually the preferred locations are the 4th and 5th bus stop..which means they are more likely to be standing room likely by the time the bus arrives there.

Not that I’ve heard of. The end of the last Paddock building might have a sliver of a view between the Congress Park buildings
And some upper floor Grandstand buildings face that way, but have mature trees in the way.(from there you are more looking at the parking lot near Cirque)

I’d suggest concentrating on other aspects of SSR. Grandstand is the 1st bus stop, has a pool bar, drink refills and splash area, and can be a short walk to the main area. (And has some nice, peaceful golf course views)
Paddock has SSR’s 2nd feature pool with slide, plus a QS, drink refills and pool bar, and is the 3rd bus stop.
Actually the preferred locations are the 4th and 5th bus stop..which means they are more likely to be standing room likely by the time the bus arrives there.
Thank you so much for the reply. I will be looking at getting a 2 bedroom location. Can you please correct me if I'm wrong but is Grandstand the First Pickup for the bus and the first drop off when the bus returns from parks?

Thank you so much for the reply. I will be looking at getting a 2 bedroom location. Can you please correct me if I'm wrong but is Grandstand the First Pickup for the bus and the first drop off when the bus returns from parks?
That is the correct bus order.
The 2 buildings closest to the Grandstand pool are also closest to the bus stop.-

SSR buildings are mostly 2BR (a mix of dedicated and lockoff that can be split into 1BR and studios)
This thread shows how they are assigned room numbers:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/ssr-building-layout-with-room-numbers.3217612/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter