SSR building layout with room numbers

dmunsil

Disney Uber-Nerd
I couldn't find anything quite like this, so I thought I'd build a layout map for SSR buildings. As far as I can tell, each of the buildings has the exact same layout.

Room number system:
Two different buildings have room numbers that begin with each of the digits 1-9 (there are 18 buildings, and 9 first digits). One of the buildings in each pair uses 1-4 as the second digit, representing floors 1-4. The other building uses 5-8 as the second digit for floors 1-4. The last two digits represent the room number on that floor, with the third digit being a "hallway number" from 0-4 and the last digit a room number, with odd numbers on the inside (facing the courtyard) and the even numbers on the outside.

All the Grand Villas are two-story, with the lower half on the 2nd floor and the upper half on the 3rd floor. The main entrance and the room number placard for each GV is on the 2nd floor, but there is a separate entrance that will work with the room key on the 3rd floor, which makes it easier to move luggage (and people) into the upper floor bedrooms. The extra entrance does not have a room number or any other identifier on the wall or door.

Thanks, there was one at one time but the last time I tried the link it was not active.

And Yes each building has the same layout.

Great diagram! Do you mind if I post it in the SSR FAQ on the SSR Owners and Lovers thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter