SSR- 2BR vs @BR lock off?

matheke

DIS Veteran
Next December we will be taking our Granddaughter for her first Disney trip. SSR is our home resort so I will be booking a 2BR.

I have looked at the floor plans and the only difference I see is the 2BR has less balcony and the lock off has a sofa bed in the second bedroom instead of a bed. Are there any other things I am missing???

I understand about the 2br and the 1br + studio configurations.

Thanks for the help!!!

Dan and Sue

Lock-off has a door to the outside, a second entry/exit from the unit. You may not want your granddaughter to have access to leave without you knowing. The lock-off also has a smaller closet due to the kitchenette taking up space.

The door between the studio and the one bedroom in the lockoff consists of two doors that lock when you close them. Your granddaughter might get locked in the studio and you'll have to enter her room via the hallway. The door between the second bedroom and the living room in the dedicated is just a regular door.

Our Granddaughter (5yo) is going to be with us and her parents. I have a better understanding of what each offers over the other. Thanks Deb & Bill and Billpa. Now to decide which way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter