SSB heading out on the Fantasy today (3/16) for seven day Eastern Preview Sailing!

So excited to see a pic of the Vespa!!! Heard about it near the carousel but didn't see a good pic yet....

I bought hubby a Vespa for father's day last year and he LOVES it. He zips all around town with it. He always talked about getting a sidecar so was so excited to see this!!!

Thanks for the pic!!!

MJ

That is SO cool!!!

I've been seeing pictures of some simulators (golf, soccer,etc) where are they located?

I've been seeing pictures of some simulators (golf, soccer,etc) where are they located?

Near the mini-golf ... my DS just said that there were "tinted windows" and it was not easy to tell what it was for. They did enjoy the day that they made an apointment.

I had planned to last weekend but got too crazy. Are there any particular pages that you would like to see?

Bob:

I have done two seven day Western Carribean itineraries on the Magic in the past, we will be doing the alternate Eastern on the Fantasy in November that will have San Juan , PR as a port.

So whatever you have the time to post would be appreciated, would love to see at least one sea day, Pirate night, and anything else just to try to get a feel of things on the new ship!

Thanks again!

Bob:

I have done two seven day Western Carribean itineraries on the Magic in the past, we will be doing the alternate Eastern on the Fantasy in November that will have San Juan , PR as a port.

So whatever you have the time to post would be appreciated, would love to see at least one sea day, Pirate night, and anything else just to try to get a feel of things on the new ship!

Thanks again!

Hope that you have a GREAT cruise! I'll try to post this weekend at latest ...

Wow!! What beautiful p[ictures!!! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!

The smaller bags:

ry%3D480

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter