SS Swap - my second package :)!

JudithM

DIS Veteran
OMG! What a surprise!! I stopped by the post office today to pick up a package. I was wondering who was sending a pacakge. When the postal clerk said something about what a cute Pooh sticker, I was so surprised :)! Thank you so much to my SS Swap friend :)!! I was sitting in the post office parking lot going through my package - I couldn't even wait until I got home!

I received the following items:

*silver star brads that I can use on Christmas pages & patriotic pages;

*the cutest assortment of eyelets - gardening tools, hearts, little cirlces in assorted colors; my SS Swap friend must have read that I bought the eyelet tools recently - now to use them :);

*itty, bitty, tiny "Seed Beads" in "pearly" pastel colors;

*double sided bead & glitter tape in two sizes - quarter inch & half inch;

*April stickers from Frances Meyer;

*red raffia ribbon with two gift tags; good for patriotic pages/book; plus I think I will make a friend a birthday gift - something for her scrapbook pages;

*a few scraps of leftover paper - remember from my first list that I asked for this - just to have some pieces of paper that were different than what I have.

I was just so surprised to get another package so soon. Does this mean I now have to wait until Septemeber 15? The suspense! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

oy! Talk about pressure.

Whoever is doing such a great job...STOP!!! (sorry, Judith)

YOu're making me look really, really bad!!!:jester:

In my excitement this afternoon when I posted what was in my second package, I forgot to mention the five hand-cut balloons - they are on the red paper with Mickey heads. My Swap friend is talented to be able to cut those out :). I have all my new goodies out on my scrapbook table & was showing my husband when I realized I forgot to mention these. Thank you Swap friend!

ya for you -
that helped make it more of a suprise it sounds like! :)
I LOVE getting suprises in the mail-
and I agree it will make September be a loooonnnnggggg way off! lol
Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter