• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SS Member Cruise for DVC Members

They announced this year's cruise dates on last year's cruise that was around Labor Day. There doesn't "have" to be a cruise next year, there was a gap between the first one and the second. This is the third.

Bobbi :)

This year's Member Cruise is 10/22-10/26. I will be watching for Live From the Cruise threads to see if anything is planned for next year. Whatever is planned will surely be announced on that cruise. We had reservations to go this year, but had to cancel due to work changes. :sad1: We are going to go to WDW the weekend after the cruise to meet up with my sister and BIL; who will be on the cruise. Anxious to see all the goodies they will receive!!!

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter