SR question?

Alice28

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki
I'm probably just being overly anxious, but has anyone else noticed that SR has been a little slow the last few days? I'm wondering if maybe Tricia needed to take a few days off due to illness or something? It's not just that my credits aren't coming in, but I haven't noticed any paid clicks, offers, etc in maybe 2-3 days? Is it just me? Thanks for any input.... I'm starting to want to wrap up all my current offers I filled out, as well as ordering and get all my credits so I can make one last (or second to last ;) ) order of Disney Dollars by mid-February. Of course I will still be a loyal SR member, but I can be a bit more casual about it cause after my March trip, we don't have a trip planned til 06/08.

:goodvibes

I think Tricia is at a conference for the online business. She said in an email a few days ago that credits would be slow for a few days while she is gone. :)

Oh, thank you! I must have missed that email or just skimmed it or something. :goodvibes

Alrighty. We are back on the horse! I'm flying out from Vegas in just a few hours. The conference was amazing!!! I have so many new deals and offers that I am coming back with. Some good new prizes from merchants...increased paybacks...even some super new coupons that will be exclusive to us and just in time for Valentine's Day. I'm really excited and cannot wait to get home to "show" everything to all of you!!!

(P.S. I just updated the Scavenger Hunt!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter