• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SR-Credits received! Ya!

OhMari

WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator
Thanks Tricia for updating my credits from last week and even 2 weeks ago. :cool1:

I complained about a survey, and I really shouldn't have.

I know how hard it is to go back to work after vacation and then trying to catch up. You do a great job with Sunshine Awards.

Thanks again Tricia.

I have about 1/2 of mine and I am hoping the rest will show up today or tonite.

I received mine too!

Has anyone tried that Ebay toolkit one that pays $9 or the new bidding one that pays $10?

I tried the bidding one when it was up before and never got credit -the merchant wasn't being honest. I'm not sure if this is the same merchant or not but I saw it up again over the weekend. I think I'll pass on it this time around.

I tried the $9 ebay one & was credited yesterday! I need to cancel the trial offer later today.

I got all my credits too, except for my shopping ones! Yay Tricia! :banana: once my shopping ones credit, I should be close to $75. Just need to know if I should cash out, or wait for some sort of cool contest. Decisions, decisions.

:sad2:

I still haven't gotten my $10.00 from Stamps.com Or the Entertainment Weekly ones from August.

:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter