SR - Cinema Now (Super Members)

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
As part of the .05 paid click it is offering 4 credits if you sign up for CinemaNow. Has anyone done this before? Is it easy to cancel? Fast-crediting? Thanks

Okay well for anyone interested I went ahead and did it and you can cancel online. I will update when I get my credit. :)

I just signed up for it. The website says you cancel by clicking "my account" and there will be a grey cancel button under "sibscription information". I see subscription information but there is no button to cancel. Anyone else have this problem?

I clicked on the link for the .05 and never read it till it was too late. Now the link is gone. That will teach me to read first I guess.

I clicked on the link for the .05 and never read it till it was too late. Now the link is gone. That will teach me to read first I guess.

Don't despair! :hug: The link also said that the same offer would be available to non-super members in a few days for 3 credits rather than 4. So you should still be able to do it even if for a dollar less.

I went ahead and signed up even though I couldn't find specific instructions for cancelling. I hope it's not hard!

Oh crap I did the same thing!!!!!!!! It's too early for me to be reading the fine print!

I clicked it off too. :(

That'll teach me to click while cooking waffles and getting the kids out of bed and dressed. I clicked before having coffee too! :confused3 :headache:

I just signed up for it. The website says you cancel by clicking "my account" and there will be a grey cancel button under "sibscription information". I see subscription information but there is no button to cancel. Anyone else have this problem?

I haven't actually cancelled it yet, but I logged on to my account and I see the grey cancel button on mine. It is on the right hand side of the screen. You might have to scroll down a little to see it. Hope you find it! :)

I clicked it off too. :(

That'll teach me to click while cooking waffles and getting the kids out of bed and dressed. I clicked before having coffee too! :confused3 :headache:

Oh NO!!!! Never do any clicking before coffee!!!!:lmao:

I haven't actually cancelled it yet, but I logged on to my account and I see the grey cancel button on mine. It is on the right hand side of the screen. You might have to scroll down a little to see it. Hope you find it! :)

Thank you, thank you. I feel so stupid:upsidedow . I just needed to scroll to the right of my screen and there it was!

Thanks for the heads up!! I just signed up - crossing my fingers it's a quick paying site!

I did this offer about 11:00 last night (west coast) and the $4.00 was in my account this morning by 8:30. I already went online and cancellled.
About the easist, fastest offer I've done!

I did this offer about 11:00 last night (west coast) and the $4.00 was in my account this morning by 8:30. I already went online and cancellled.

Great to hear! I love the cancellable online ones!

I did this one yesterday morning. I nearly passed it up but was ahead of schedule and read the offer. I did not know how to cancel when I signed up that was sort of scarry but then saw you can cancel on line. No credit yet. But I know it will come soon.

Wow that is fast! Anyone who did this yesterday receive a credit yet?

Give these one more day. They want to make sure that people are not cancelling too fast because if they do, we will not be able to release the offer to the rest of the membership.

Give these one more day. They want to make sure that people are not cancelling too fast because if they do, we will not be able to release the offer to the rest of the membership.

Yes, puhlease wait! I feel like such a dope for not doing it- I hope to be able to do it for the $3. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter