• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring/Easter Exchange Names have been sent!

Got most of the stuff for my package. Have to get one more thing and hopefully it'll go in the mail Tuesday or Wednesday.
Don't worry DisPal. It's coming.

Terri

All my shopping is done and my package should be going out in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. It's headed EAST from here. I am hoping that my pal will have it for the weekend. - Renee

All my goodies are picked up and ready to ship--as soon as I find a box the right
size! I'm sure it will be well on its way by Wednesday! :flower:

I did! I've been so busy today or I would have posted sooner. We just got back last night from a driving trip to Disneyland, about 19 hours. I've been unpacking and doing laundry all day. I did make it to the post office today though and had a wonderful treat!

Okay, here is what my wonderful package contained: A spring 7", cross-sticheed, log pillow (just darling!), a bread warmer trivet (I can't wait to use this),Title Die Cuts for my scrapbooking, a wire Easter Egg (it brings back memories of my grandmother), a tri-fold organizer (I am so thankful to have this), a "My Vacations" Journal (and it's just the perfect size, a bunny and Easter egg cookie cutters, Thumbtacks with flowers and bumble bees (they are too cute!),a Srping Snowman that is just perfect, a really pretty Spring pitcher and little Easter erasers which have been stolen by my children.

I can believe all the wonderful things you bout Holly! I can't wait for my next trip, so that I can use that journal! I can tell you put a great deal of thought into it and I like that!

A little off topic, I notice you are from MO, I used to live there. KC area for 23 years.

Thanks again!

Lori

Lori, Glad you received everything okay. I really enjoy these exchanges. 19 hrs to DL is about the same for us to WDW, I know how you feel. The laundry keeps multiplying. Anyway, I live 2 hours south of KC, have to go there often, only Disney Store in a 10 hour radius. Hope you enjoy your goodies. Holly

Finally I found a box that will fit it right :cheer2: ! Watch out disbuddy it is on its way--should be to SD by Saturday at the latest! :cool1:

Sally :wave:

patsal said:
Finally I found a box that will fit it right :cheer2: ! Watch out disbuddy it is on its way--should be to SD by Saturday at the latest! :cool1:

Sally :wave:

Hey! :flower: that would be ME - I think I'm the only one in SD - That'll make my day. I have Saturday detention duty that day and I'll be kind of worn out emotionally, I'll need a pick me up, I'm so excited. AND if it doesn't get here until Monday, that's ok too.

Thanks so much for my package. I got so many cool things! :cool1:

I'll start with the chocolate peanut butter eggs (I finished with them, too. Ate them while I was looking at everything else. I'm such a chocoholic :crazy:

Then I got a rain scented candle w/dish; jellybeans, marshmellow peeps (saving them for later - I do have to sleep tonight ;) acute yellow hand towel with Easter eggs on it, a good luck plant that comes in its own wicker basket and a mini greenhouse with flower seeds!

I was so excited when I pulled into the driveway and saw my package. It made my day! :)

Note to my pal: Package is going out tomorrow. Just got it boxed up tonight.

Terri

I got my package today!!! What a surprise, I forgot all about it!! :jumping1:

I got 2 spring hand towels in pink and lavendar, 2 Oven Mitts in lavendar and a Calgon spa set.

Thanks so much, but I don't know who you are!!! (At least your dis name!) I love all my stuff, now it's time to say.....
Calgon TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!! :flower2: :boat:

Franne

PS My package is going postal in the morning! It will be going up north west...(at least north of Jersey!) Close to the Great lakes!

Franne,
It was me who sent your package. I forgot to include my little note. I didn't realise it until the day after I sent it oh well. I'm glad you liked everything!

~Kristy

Thanks to my dis buddy for all of the great things. I got pooh stickers, baskets, a candle, reeses cups, a wooden decoration, and I got a welcome sign for my door. Now I can take down my wreath from christmas whoo hoo!!
Thanks so much!

~Kristy

I got my package - I was so excited to come home today and see a package sitting in the snow on my doorstep.(Don't worry, everything was just fine.) My pal was Patsal and she put together a wonderful package for me and my little girl. First of all she wrote me a very nice little letter. And we got...
Mixed Nuts - yummy!
jelly beans
Easter gel stickies
There was a special little package made up just for my DD
A cute little Easter basket with chocolates
Spree Candy - yummy, I'm taking them in to school tomorrow (I might even be nice and share with the Sat. detention kids, IF they're good.)
AND I got this wonderful Easter Egg wreath, it is beautiful.

Thank you, thank you Sally!! :hug:

Renee,
So glad you enjoyed it. Hope detention goes speedy quick and the kids are well behaved enough to earn a treat! It was fun to put the treats together for you and my DD really enjoyed making the treat for your DD.

:hug: Sally :wave:

My package has left, also :) I wanted to get it out a little earlier, but I just had surgery this week, and was sick before that :( Hope my exchange pal likes what I sent :)

Thank you Terri! My package arrived today and I really can't wait until the temps rise because I have a good amount of planting to do! I received many wonderful things for the garden: a new stake, several packs of seeds (I'll use these in the window boxes), some new bulbs, a beautiful wind chime and new gardening gloves. In addition there was a wonderful strawberry candle, strawberry citronella bug repelling incense--can't wait to try these, very colorful Easter eggs and peanut butter eggs-YUMMY! A really cute dish towel, coupon carrier and journal--which I can take with me on vacation in July.
Thanks so much, it is such a lovely treat! :flower: :sunny: :flower:

Edited because I am spelling challenged after 8pm!lol :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter