~!~!~!~Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received~!~!~!~.....COMPLETED!!

Share chocolate, doesn't the tag fairy know that you bake awesome cookies? ;)

LOL.....maybe cookies didn't work. I just remember offering chocolate because there is always a lot in this house.......and I guess tag fairies like chocolate. That one is old.....maybe 2-3 years. Went with the 84,000 post count. ;)
I was tagless for years because I erased my first set, they were so outdated and I didn't like one of them.

I recieved a package today from Goofystitchfan, thank you.
I recieved:
pin67603
pin77633
pin71401

I got 3 very nice pins from Goofystitchfan!
The first says "Hidden Mickey 6 of 6" and I think the year is 2009, but I can't find it. It is a circle, and has a person on it.
The second is "Hidden Mickey 1 of 6" and this is 2010.It is Mickey Ears shape.
The third is "Hidden Mickey 4 of 5" and it is sqare. Mickey looks sort of scared in it, as if he's running from something.

I tried to find them on PinPics.

Thank you...These pins are totally new to me, and I like them very much!

Bobbi:goodvibes

:yay: for arrivals..........maybe one of our pinpics experts can find them for you, Bobbi.

Well darn i just went through all 16 pages that came up under the search Hidden Mickey.

The only circle with a person in it, had a child too and it had a red circle around it with a red slash through it.

I also searched just hidden mickey 2010 and the only ear shaped ones has a character in them.

The only square where mickey looks scared , he is looking for his pins.

Rec'd a package today from GoofyStitchFan!

First -- and my favorite of the 3:

Pin 80527: Minnie Candy with a Witch Hat
pin80527

This is unauthorized (AKA bootleg), according to Pinpics. However I like bootleg pins. So I thank you for that! (Considering bootleg as something different than a scrapper. Although I think it was meant to be passed off as a scrapper since it has all the Disney legal-ese on the back.)

One I already have. But no biggie as I can always use traders for the parks.

pin62721

This is also a new addition to my collection from this package:

pin75176

Very nice as this represents The Beach Club. And we have stayed there twice. (And by chance in the same room.) So it is very nice to have a reminder of our stays there. :thumbsup2

THANKS!!

I got 3 very nice pins from Goofystitchfan!
The first says "Hidden Mickey 6 of 6" and I think the year is 2009, but I can't find it. It is a circle, and has a person on it.
The second is "Hidden Mickey 1 of 6" and this is 2010.It is Mickey Ears shape.
The third is "Hidden Mickey 4 of 5" and it is sqare. Mickey looks sort of scared in it, as if he's running from something.

I tried to find them on PinPics.

Thank you...These pins are totally new to me, and I like them very much!

Bobbi:goodvibes

#1's person is African, I think but the person does not have an African head covering. The Hidden Mickey is in the United States map, sort of where the Great Lakes are. In the map of Africa there's a circle in the east part, middle top to bottom.

#2. Is gray and black with silver color ears. It is not a map of any country I know, but it looks as if it represents a map with lines going here and there as if they represented rivers.

pin75177

Your face one is from Dlr small world hidden mickey series and your stone one is resort series poly resort I'm guessng.

Good job, Juli.

I should go get all of mine I could never find and have you look for them! :teeth:

Good job, Juli.

I should go get all of mine I could never find and have you look for them! :teeth:
I could try and find em. once she said grey and black with ears bells started going off in my head I knew pin she had but couldn't fig out on pin pics had to get danny's book of hidden mickey's pics out to get name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter