• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Dapper Days Moved To June

Jerryp49

DIS Veteran
I just got this email : They had to negotiate with disney to get those dates so to me it says that there are plans going on behind the scenes ..We will have to wait to see if they pan out:

Hello stylish one!

We plan to update you with any new virus-related impacts to our Spring / Summer season every Thursday or Friday for now. (Often while I'm composing our update it becomes outdated!) But to maintain our sanity, and not respond to every new development as they happen, we're sticking to weekly updates. We plan to send "fun only" newsletters too!

Keep in mind some of our web pages may not be updated to match the info below for several hours as I rush to update our website, Facebook pages, Eventbrite, and social media accounts today.

mail

EXPO ON THE MOVE!
- Our Expo planned for April will now happen June 20+21, and remain at the Disneyland Hotel Exhibit hall.

- If you have already purchased Expo passes for the April dates, those will now be valid for our June 20+21 dates.

- Due to the unique circumstances around this season's events, we're allowing refunds of Expo passes through Thursday, June 18, 2020. To request a refund please use the info on your emailed purchase confirmation from Eventbrite and request a refund via https://www.eventbrite.com. If you need further assistance, email hello@dapperday.com with the name on the order, and date of the purchase, or order number. If you'd like to purchase Expo passes as a donation to the DAPPER DAY team we would be very grateful as the current situation is challenging for us to say the least!

- Although the June Expo is now 3 months away, we know the current health concerns will likely remain. We intend to implement any recommended health guidelines, and are planning event enhancements for increased safety.

- For now, we are not planning to hold any Expo workshops or seminars as part of this Expo season, although we may add them back as the event nears. Please note, Expo entertainment and other elements are subject to change.

EDIT : I agree that it may still be closed.. I got my refund over a week ago for the cancelled April event.. I just thought it was interesting that they are putting out dates for end of June.. That would be 13 weeks after closing.. Here is more of their Email
They are hedging their bet :

All our upcoming Disney park outings in California, Florida, and Paris remain on the calendar as planned – however – we realize there is a good chance Disney's parks and hotels may be closed over some of those dates, or local governments may ask that people not gather at that time. In either case, then obviously those park outings would not be possible. So...

NEW DISNEYLAND OUTING
- Join us Sunday, June 21 for our first SUMMER Outing to Disneyland! We'll have a new convention-rate hotel room block available to book for June in a day or two. Online booking link will be added to this page on DapperDay.com once it is active.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter