• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Spring Break Western or Christmas Eastern?

MaddiesFam

Earning My Ears
What would you rather do? Eastern at Christmas or Western in Spring Break? Then explain why. Deciding what cruise to do next ;)

Which one would we most likely have better weather on...Eastern or Western?

Thanks
MaddiesFam

We've been on one of each. I preferred the Eastern. It was more relaxing, and the ports of call weren't as "touristy". The Eastern has an extra day at sea, which I really enjoyed. If you want to do more excursions, you may want to consider the Western though.

Geeezzz!!! How many times do we need to beg you to go on the 10 day Christmas cruise?? You're killing us!! :grouphug:

Western at Spring Break because when we get home spring is almost here. We live in the Poconos and like to have something to look forward to during the winter.

Poconoboatniks

Thanks everyone for the replies :sunny:

magicalfam5 said:
Geeezzz!!! How many times do we need to beg you to go on the 10 day Christmas cruise?? You're killing us!! :grouphug:
:rolleyes: LOL

MaddiesFam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter